What is the R-1 Religious Visa?

The R-1 visa allows religious workers who have a legitimate job offer by a religious organization to work in the United States for up to 30 months. USCIS will grant exceptions to the 30-month standard, but the worker’s stay in the U.S. cannot exceed 5 years. Although...

Hire a Lawyer For Just $29/Month!

Sign up below to receive email updates for our newest service: Access! With Access, we take legal representation to the next level by making it quicker, easier, and cheaper for you to get the help you need.

You have Successfully Subscribed!