Tag: Nonimmigrant Visa

Check out some of our related posts below, or use the search bar to find what you're looking for!

Let's See What We Can Find!

Results from the Knowledge Base

News photographer at an event.

What is the I Visa?

The I visa is a non-immigrant visa for representatives of foreign media coming to the United States solely for journalistic purposes.

Read More
Young depressed woman sitting in a windowsill.

What is the T Visa?

The T visa provides lawful nonimmigrant status in the United States for victims of human trafficking and their immediate family.

Read More
traumatized and emotional child

What is the U Visa?

The U visa provides refuge to victims (and their immediate families) who assist law enforcement in investigations into alleged criminal activity.

Read More
Looking for Something Specific?

Search the Tingen & Williams Knowledge Base!