What is the K-3 Marriage Visa

The K-3 marriage visa allows immigrating spouses of United States citizens to enter into the United States while awaiting approval of their Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative. To be eligible for a K-3 Marriage Visa, you must be married to a U.S. citizen and...

Marriage Visas and Step Children

Going through the immigration process with stepchildren can be a confusing endeavor. What steps you’ll need to take will depend on the circumstances of your particular situation, what type of visa you’re pursuing, and the legal status of the petitioner.