Form I-539, Nonimmigrant Visa Extensions

Form I-539 is the form for you if you are in the United States on a nonimmigrant visa and would like to extend your stay. Am I Eligible to Extend my Stay in the U.S.? You may file Form I-539 to extend your stay if you: Are in the United States lawfully; Have not...

Hire a Lawyer For Just $29/Month!

Sign up below to receive email updates for our newest service: Access! With Access, we take legal representation to the next level by making it quicker, easier, and cheaper for you to get the help you need.

You have Successfully Subscribed!