Tag: Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

Check out some of our related posts below, or use the search bar to find what you're looking for!

Let's See What We Can Find!

Results from the Knowledge Base

Do I Need a Fiancé Visa?

If the alien fiancé is lawfully present in the U.S. when you meet and fall in love, you may want to simply get married and apply for permanent residency.

Read More
Looking for Something Specific?

Search the Tingen & Williams Knowledge Base!