What is Adjustment of Status?

Whatever your legal status while residing in the United States, adjustment of status refers to the process of changing your status to that of permanent residency, and obtaining your green card, from within the U.S. You must have been inspected at the border and be...

Do I Need a Fiancé Visa?

If the alien fiancé is lawfully present in the U.S. when you meet and fall in love, it might be the best idea in terms of your life circumstance to simply get married and apply for permanent residency while remaining in the U.S.

Hire a Lawyer For Just $29/Month!

Sign up below to receive email updates for our newest service: Access! With Access, we take legal representation to the next level by making it quicker, easier, and cheaper for you to get the help you need.

You have Successfully Subscribed!