Day: July 16, 2018

Check out some of our related posts below, or use the search bar to find what you're looking for!

Let's See What We Can Find!

Results from the Knowledge Base

B-1 and B-2 Visitor Visas

Foreign individuals who want to conduct short-term business in the U.S. generally apply for B-1 visas. B-2 visas apply to more social events.

Read More
Looking for Something Specific?

Search the Tingen & Williams Knowledge Base!

Biden Administration Gives Temporary Protected Status (TPS) to Venezuelans