Tingen & Williams is currently hiring freelance writers to produce content for our legal blogs.
As a quick overview of the job:
- Each freelancer will write a minimum of either 2 articles or 2,000 total words per week.
- We currently pay $20 per 500 words. The average article is around 1,500 to 1,750 words.
- All of the article topics will be posted in advance with detailed instructions on length, content, and sources.
If you’re interested in our content and style, you can check out our most recent articles here: https://tingenwilliams.com/knowledge-base.
Anyone looking to learn more about the position can check out the job description and apply using the form and application materials below.
Applicants should also feel free to email [email protected] if they have any further questions about the position.
Basic Requirements and Desired Skills
We ask that all applicants meet all of the following requirements at a minimum:
- Experience Writing at the College Level or Higher
- Ability to Consistently Meet Deadlines
Strong applicants should possess all of the following skills:
- Strong Writing Abilities
- Editing Abilities
- Receptive to Feedback
- High Attention to Detail
- Eagerness to Learn
Finally, our freelance ghostwriters are paid per word with flexible work hours. As long as you get your work done on time, you can write and edit whenever you like.
How to Apply
There are four main steps to applying for this position:
- Step 1: Download the Writing Prompts — You can download the prompts for your application, a sample of our contractor agreement, and a sample article showing our general writing guidelines using the buttons below.
- Step 2: Fill out the Application Form — After you download and complete your writing prompt submission, please fill out the application form below and upload the required materials. Your application should include at least two documents: (1) your resume or CV, and (2) a 500 to 1,000 word writing sample that responds to one of the three provided writing prompts. Note that while additional writing samples will be taken into consideration, they are not a substitute for the original writing prompt.
- Step 3: Wait for a Response — After you submit your application materials we’ll respond with an answer to your application within 3 to 10 business days.