Trent is a Richmond, Virginia immigration attorney and partner at Tingen & Williams. He has lived in the area since moving here in fifth
Trent graduated from James Madison University in 2007 and received his J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law in 2010. He primarily works on immigration cases, but also has experience in minor wills, estates, and other types of contract law.
- Wills and Estates
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2010
- James Madison University – 2007
Admissions & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Eastern District of Virginia
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Popular Articles from the Knowledge Base
- How to File for a Family-Based Immigrant Visa
- Who Can Come to My U.S. Citizenship Oath Ceremony?
- Can I File for U.S. Citizenship if I Have a Criminal Record?
- Form DS-260: The Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application
- A Quick Guide to the Virginia Probate Process
- U.S. Green Cards Versus U.S. Citizenship: Is it Worth it to Naturalize?
Talk to Us!
My Attorney Trent Powell has done great work in my case. I would recommend Tingen & Williams because they are a very serious law firm that treats its clients very well.