One of the newest attorneys at Tingen & Williams, Jessica is recently admitted to the Virginia bar and is focused on representing clients with criminal and family law needs. She represented her first client on an unemployment case during her very first internship and has been hooked on the experience ever since. Whatever the legal issue, Jessica is passionate about working with and advocating for her clients to ensure a positive outcome.
Originally from Norfolk, Jessica relocated to Richmond in 2014, where she attended law school at the University of Richmond. During law school, Jessica spent her summers working in legal aid and public defender offices and graduated with a Pro Bono Certification.
Primary Practice Areas
- J.D., University of Richmond (2018)
- B.A., Virginia Wesleyan University (2012)
Admissions & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Eastern District of Virginia (pending)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit (pending)
Publications & Lectures
- Jessica Landry Wildeus, The Uncertain Status of the Puerto Rico Ports Authority: Working Towards a Uniform Arm-of-the-State Test, American Bar Association Admiralty and Maritime Law Committee Newsletter, Fall 2017, at 12, 32-44.
Talk to Us!
Think you can’t afford to hire a lawyer?
With monthly plans starting at $29/month, Tingen & Williams provides true retainer plans to clients who are interested in having a lawyer they can talk to, at a price they can afford.
Visit the Tingen & Williams online store.
It’s time to #Lawyerup!
Buy t-shirts, mugs, apparel, and more, all with messages to help you affirm your constitutional rights.