Jessica primarily assists clients with criminal and family law needs, and is committed to making the legal process as quick and easy as possible. She represented her first client on an unemployment case during her very first internship and has been hooked on the experience ever since. Since then, she has expanded her area of focus to include traffic offenses, divorce, federal criminal defense, and more.
Whatever the legal issue, Jessica is passionate about working with and advocating for her clients to ensure a positive outcome.
Originally from Norfolk, Jessica relocated to Richmond in 2014, where she attended law school at the University of Richmond. During law school, Jessica spent her summers working in legal aid and public defender offices and graduated with a Pro Bono Certification.
Primary Practice Areas
- J.D., University of Richmond (2018)
- B.A., Virginia Wesleyan University (2012)
Admissions & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Eastern District of Virginia (pending)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit (pending)
Publications & Lectures
- The Uncertain Status of the Puerto Rico Ports Authority: Working Towards a Uniform Arm-of-the-State Test, American Bar Association Admiralty and Maritime Law Committee Newsletter, Fall 2017, at 12, 32-44.
You guys treat people well. You always look for a way to help your clients. You gave me confidence throughout my case that things would turn out well, and I would recommend you to everyone who needs a lawyer.Jorge Herrera
Jessica’s Featured Articles
The Virginia Divorce Process: A 6 Step Guide
Collateral Consequences of Criminal Convictions in Virginia
Hire a lawyer for just $29/month
Visit the Tingen & Williams online store.
It's time to #Lawyerup!
Buy t-shirts, mugs, apparel, and more, all with messages to help you affirm your constitutional rights.