Jessica primarily assists individuals with criminal and family law needs, and is committed to equipping her clients with the information they need to successfully navigate the legal system.
She represented her first client on an unemployment case during her very first internship and has been hooked on the experience ever since.
Since then, she has expanded her area of focus to include traffic offenses, divorce, federal criminal defense, and more.
Whatever the legal issue, Jessica is passionate about working with and advocating for her clients to ensure a positive outcome.
Originally from Norfolk, Jessica relocated to Richmond in 2014, where she attended law school at the University of Richmond. During law school, Jessica spent her summers working in legal aid and public defender offices and graduated with a Pro Bono Certification.
- J.D., University of Richmond (2018)
- B.A., Virginia Wesleyan University (2012)
Admissions & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Richmond Bar Association
Publications & Lectures
- The Uncertain Status of the Puerto Rico Ports Authority: Working Towards a Uniform Arm-of-the-State Test, American Bar Association Admiralty and Maritime Law Committee Newsletter, Fall 2017, at 12, 32-44.
Popular Articles from the Knowledge Base
- The Virginia Divorce Process: A 6-Step Guide
- How to File for Alimony in Virginia: Everything You Need to Know
- Child Support in Virginia: Everything You Need to Know
- Virginia Custody: Moving to Another State
- What Happens if Someone Fakes Having a Military Background
- Collatoral Consequences of Criminal Convictions in Virginia
Talk to Us!
You guys treat people well. You always look for a way to help your clients. You gave me confidence throughout my case that things would turn out well, and I would recommend you to everyone who needs a lawyer.
Hire a lawyer for just $29/month
Visit the Tingen & Williams online store.
It's time to #Lawyerup!
Buy t-shirts, mugs, apparel, and more, all with messages to help you affirm your constitutional rights.