James focuses his practice on intellectual property law and family law.
James graduated from the University of Richmond School of Law and was accepted to the Virginia Bar in 2019. He earned his Intellectual Property Certificate as well as the Auzville Jackson Jr. award for excellence in intellectual property.
James is excited to assist artists, business owners, and content creators with their trademark and copyright concerns.
He has expanded his practice to include assisting clients in family law matters, estate planning, and business law. Whether the case is contested or non-contested, James is committed to helping his clients pursue the best possible outcome.
Regardless of whether he’s consulting a content creator or a spouse, James will develop a creative solution to best suit the client’s needs.
- J.D., University of Richmond (2019)
- B.A., University of Tennessee-Knoxville (2015)
- Eastern District of Virginia
Personal & Professional Memberships
- Greater Richmond Intellectual Property Lawyers Association (GRIPLA)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (VTLA)
- Virginia Bar Association
- Esports Bar Association — Attorney Member
- SkateNation Plus
Talk to Us!
On behalf of myself and my family I just want to say thank you for your efforts. I hope you are blessed. Thank you.