A Review of Deferred Action

The Deferred Action program gives a work permit to youths who graduated high school in the United States and who are currently present without lawful status.

Need an attorney?

Our articles provide general information about all of our practice areas. If you're looking for legal counsel specific to your situation, you'll need to talk to a lawyer.

Share This